- ABOUT US
- Coach Paul
- Our Mission
- Our Philosophy
- Our Practice Areas
- CONTACT US
Despite his youthful appearance, Coach Paul has been in the people and organizational development business for more than 20 years. Clients like working with him because of his warmth, sense of humor, and ability to help them unravel and solve their most difficult challenges.
Coach Paul uses a blend of leadership theory, philosophy, and psychology to help clients:
- Discover and develop their unique talents
- Make meaningful connections with the right people
- Clarify their objectives
- Create easy to follow roadmaps
- Begin making sustainable progress
After graduating from the University of Southern California, Coach Paul became a commissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps, where he led Marines in peacetime and in combat during the First Persian Gulf War. After the Marines, he worked in various management and executive positions in the private sector.
He is now a performance coach, leadership consultant, professional speaker, and award-winning writer.
Coach Paul is also a Certified Corporate Coach and a Certified Type Professional. He is married, has two sons, and lives in the Southern California area where he says the weather is the same and the people are different.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Psychological Association
- American Management Association
- Association for Psychological Type International
- International Coach Federation
- National Speakers Association
- Society for Coaching Psychology
- Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology